Congratulations on your special day! You deserve a stress-free planning process. Sometimes you may have no idea where to begin, but I can help take the hard work, questions, and concern of where to begin out of your life. I want to make sure we make this a memorable and phenomenal experience for you, your family, your wedding party and guest!
For the bride/couple that needs help planning their wedding from start to finish.
- It includes:
· Assistance in securing your venue
- ·Securing all event vendors
- · Consultations with you via telephone/email
- · Communication from the time my services are secured
- · Assistance in budget determination and breakdown as needed
- · Discussion of theme, color, style and complete wedding design
- · I am the liaison between you and your vendors
- · I will book all wedding dress and gentlemen’s attire appointments
- · Research of wedding professionals in each category that fit your event style and budget and to provide you with suggestions and guidance in making the final selections
- · Attendance at vendor appointments if necessary
- · I will work with your chosen vendors to create all contracts, so you just sign and pay
- · A reasonable amount of professional in-person consultation time throughout the planning process
- A detailed timeline of the wedding and a floor plan for contracted vendors and wedding party
- A walk through of the venue prior to wedding
- Confirmation with all event partners 6 to 8 weeks prior to wedding
- Full rehearsal of ceremony (1 hours maximum)
- Set-up and retrieval of some decorations, favors, programs, etc
- I make sure all items that need to make it back to your home are placed with the right person/vehicle or hotel room.
- Distribute the itinerary to event partners and explain all details, load-in and all wedding information
- I attend your venue walk through for any final planning meetings with the onsite coordinator
- Build you a wedding website via The Knot or WeddingWire
- Set-up room blocks at hotels of your choice
- Distribution of gratuities to event partners if needed.
- 12 hours of wedding day service which includes, set-up (3 hours), and reception (7 hours) and clean-up (2 hour) Additional hours may be added at $100.00 per hour.
- Collect all items for ceremony and reception AT rehearsal or prior to rehearsal. Item that need to be set-up, must be given to me prior to the wedding day.
- In the event that your date needs to be rescheduled because of COVID, I will contact the venue and all vendors to help with the rescheduling process.
- I am your wedding best friend and I will guide and support you through this entire process
For brides/couples that want to participate in the planning, but want help with the details.
- It includes:
- Assistance with securing remaining vendors
- A walk through of the event space prior to the event.
- Timeline of the event
- Communication from the time my services are requested
- Full rehearsal of ceremony
- Confirmation with all vendors
- Set up and tear down of some decorations, all favors, programs, etc.
- 10 hours of coordination of wedding ceremony and reception including set-up and retrieval of person items.
- I make sure all items that need to make it back to your home are placed with the right person or vehicle.
- Distribute gratuities to vendors
- Photos of all decorations and photos taken the day of the event.
For the bride/couple that may just need help with day of coordination and finalizing the details.
- This package includes:
Communication from the time my services are requested.
Timeline of the event
A walk through of the venue prior to the event if possible.
Confirmation with all vendors prior to event
Full rehearsal of ceremony
Set up of some decorations, favors, programs, etc
I make sure all items that need to make it back to your home are placed with the right person/vehicle
Distribute the itinerary to vendors and explain all details
Distribute gratuities to vendors
10 hours of coordination of wedding ceremony and reception
With any of these packages, you can include a bundle of services.
- This price includes ALL of the following:
- Rehearsal dinner planning
- Bridal shower planning with RSVP tracking
- Bachelorette/Bachelor party planning
- Spa day if you want a day of pampering for your wedding party,
friends, and family
- Full honeymoon planning (Some restrictions apply)
- If you don't need help with all of these events, they can be priced out individually.
- *RSVP management is available at an additional cost of $150.00 and up
- *More that 175 people requires an additional assistant at $250.00 and up