Congratulations on your special day! You deserve a stress-free planning process. Sometimes you may have no idea where to begin, but I can help take the hard work, questions, and concern of where to begin out of your life. I want to make sure we make this a memorable and phenomenal experience for you, your family, your wedding party and guests!
For the bride/couple that needs help planning their wedding from start to finish.
- It includes:
· Assistance in securing your venue
- ·Securing all event vendors
- · Consultations with you via telephone/email
- · Communication from the time my services are secured
- · Assistance in budget determination and breakdown as needed
- · Discussion of theme, color, style and complete wedding design
- · I am the liaison between you and your vendors
- · I will book all wedding dress and gentlemen’s attire appointments
- · Research of wedding professionals in each category that fit your event style and budget and to provide you with suggestions and guidance in making the final selections
- · Attendance at vendor appointments if necessary
- · I will work with your chosen vendors to create all contracts, so you just sign and pay
- · A reasonable amount of professional in-person consultation time throughout the planning process
- A detailed timeline of the wedding and a floor plan for contracted vendors and wedding party
- A walk through of the venue prior to wedding
- Confirmation with all event partners 6 to 8 weeks prior to wedding
- Full rehearsal of ceremony (1 hours maximum)
- Set-up and retrieval of some decorations, favors, programs, etc
- I make sure all items that need to make it back to your home are placed with the right person/vehicle or hotel room.
- Distribute the itinerary to event partners and explain all details, load-in and all wedding information
- I attend your venue walk through for any final planning meetings with the onsite coordinator
- Build you a wedding website via The Knot or WeddingWire
- Set-up room blocks at hotels of your choice
- Distribution of gratuities to event partners if needed.
- 12 hours of wedding day service which includes, set-up (3 hours), and reception (7 hours) and clean-up (2 hour) Additional hours may be added at $100.00 per hour.
- Collect all items for ceremony and reception AT rehearsal or prior to rehearsal. Item that need to be set-up, must be given to me prior to the wedding day.
- In the event that your date needs to be rescheduled because of COVID, I will contact the venue and all vendors to help with the rescheduling process.
- I am your wedding best friend and I will guide and support you through this entire process
Starting at $9500.00
For brides/couples that want to participate in the planning, but want help with the details.
- It includes:
- Assistance with securing remaining vendors
- A walk through of the event space prior to the event.
- Timeline of the event
- Communication from the time my services are requested
- Full rehearsal of ceremony
- Confirmation with all vendors
- Set up and tear down of some decorations, all favors, programs, etc.
- 10 hours of coordination of wedding ceremony and reception including set-up and retrieval of person items.
- I make sure all items that need to make it back to your home are placed with the right person or vehicle.
- Distribute gratuities to vendors
- Photos of all decorations and photos taken the day of the event.
Starting at $7500.00
For the bride/couple that may just need help with day of coordination and finalizing the details.
- This package includes:
Communication from the time my services are requested.
Timeline of the event
A walk through of the venue prior to the event if possible.
Confirmation with all vendors prior to event
Full rehearsal of ceremony
Set up of some decorations, favors, programs, etc
I make sure all items that need to make it back to your home are placed with the right person/vehicle
Distribute the itinerary to vendors and explain all details
Distribute gratuities to vendors
10 hours of coordination of wedding ceremony and reception
Starting at $2600.00
With any of these packages, you can include a bundle of services.
- This price includes ALL of the following:
- Rehearsal dinner planning
- Bridal shower planning with RSVP tracking
- Bachelorette/Bachelor party planning
- Spa day if you want a day of pampering for your wedding party,
friends, and family
- Full honeymoon planning (Some restrictions apply)
- If you don't need help with all of these events, they can be priced out individually.
- *RSVP management is available at an additional cost of $300.00 and up
- *More that 175 people requires an additional assistant at $300.00 and up